Everything Bagel Salmon Filets
Updated: Aug 26, 2019
I am obsessed with EBB. Truly I am. So why not add it to Salmon filets & throw the in the air fryer?? I mean I can't see why not! This will be the new way I will make salmon from now on--- plus... I LOVE how the air fryer cooks the salmon. I normally do the oven & the grill.. but let me tell you GAME CHANGER, with the recipe and form of cooking.
1 jar of Everything Bagel seasoning
4 salmon filets
3 oz goat cheese
2 tbsp honey
(baster brush or some kind of cooking brush)
1. Cut parchment paper in order to fit the bottom of your air fryer and place at the bottom
2. In a deep dish able to stick filets into-- cover the bottom with EBB seasoning & in a small bowl add honesty & in a medium bowl put goat cheese & oil
3. Place goat cheese & oil into microwave and heat for 10-15 seconds, just to where it is warm enough to be able to spread, but not hot & bubbling
4. Place filets on plate skin down and take basting brush and spread thin layer of goat cheese over the top of the filets. Then do the similar thing, but with the honey-- just gently graze the top not fully cover. Finally take each filet and flip it over to where the top dips into the dish with the EBB seasoning-- pressing down so it sticks to the goat cheese & honey. As little or as much as you'd like. OF COURSE I like a lot! Then repeat for each filet-- adding more EBB to the dish if need be.
5. Then place skin side down on parchment in air fryer *& bake at fish setting 330 degrees for 14-16 minutes for medium ( the way I like it) or well done at 18-20 minutes. Adjust time down at 12-14 minutes for medium & 16-18 minutes for well done if the air fryer is already heated and/or had cooked one batch already. Switch parchment out after each round of fish & there you have it!!
Thank you for looking at this scrumptious recipe!! Remember to follow me @honestfoodie_blog and #honestgrubhonestfoodie to let me know what you are making! ENJOY!!