Easy Baked Parmesan Goat Cheese Dip
Okay, if I were to have a restaurant. This would be the appetizer with the star next to it like they do for house favorites! No joke, I would just sit at the table & eat this entire thing, with veggies, toasted baguette... you name it, it is going into this baked cheese goodness. I am so excited to share this with you all, because it is one for the books!
Now one thing that MAKES IT.... it the pistachio gremolata. I am telling you guys... this pistachio gremolata is UNREAL. If you guys follow along with me a lot, you know I used it for my Lemon Pistachio Gremolata pasta. So for this recipe, after baking this delicious goat cheese blend, you will put the Gremolata on top & BON APPETITE! It is so easy, it all is OH so easy & delish!
Perfect to make for Father's Day weekend coming up or any day of the week, I mean I made it on a Tuesday this week hahah, got to spice up the days some how!
First we will make the Pistachio Gremolata:
+2/3 cup toasted pistachios out of the shell
+1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
+1/4 cup lemon juice ( about 2 lemons)
+2 small garlic cloves minced
+1/4 tsp chili powder
+1/4 tsp salt
1. In a food processor add the pistachios & pulse until it becomes a fine mixture but still good small bite sized pieces.
2. Then add in the chopped parsley, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt & chili powder. Mix until throughly combine & then place in refrigerator until baked goat cheese is ready!
Easy Baked Parmesan Goat Cheese
I use my .5 quart dutch oven skillet for this amount. It is the perfect appetizer size. Feel free to double it for 1 quart dutch oven skillet! However, I really recommend getting these .5 quart dutch oven's they are perfect. Linking here!
5 oz plain goat cheese
3 oz cream cheese
2 tbsp light olive oil
2 tbsp parmesan cheese (shredded)
1 1/2 tsp honey
1 garlic clove minced
1/4 tsp salt & pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees & grease dutch oven skillet
1. In a large bowl add in goat cheese, cream cheese, olive oil, parmesan cheese, honey, garlic clove minced, salt & pepper. With a hand held mixer, mix until it is throughly combined & creamed. It may seem hard at first, but after about 1 minute to 1 1/2 it will start to cream together.
2. In greased dutch oven skillet, use a spatula & place cheese mixture into dutch oven skillet & press down. Then bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes, once the edges start to get golden brown.
3. Then serve with veggies of choice & toasted baguette. Dig in & ENJOY!
Thank you for looking at this scrumptious recipe!! Remember to follow me @honestfoodie_blog and #honestgrubhonestfoodie to let me know what you are making!